City map in PDF
Click here for a citymap in PDF-format
By car - from Antwerp or Brussels over Gent
- Take the high way to Oostende (high way E-40).
- Take one exit before Brugge : Oostkamp. Follow the signs "Brugge".
- After about 5 km the "Baron Ruzettelaan" will lead you to the ring road around Brugge. Go straight on and cross the ring road.
- You now enter the inner city of Bruges by the gate "Katelijnepoort".
- You are now in the street "Katelijnestraat". Go straight on till the Church of our Lady "Onze Lieve Vrouw-kerk" (at your right).
- Turn right.
- Over the Gruuthusestraat you drive to the street "Dijver", where the Groeninge museum is located. Go straight on till you see on your left a small square with a roof on pillars. This is the fish market "Vismarkt".
- Turn into the next street at your right. This is the street Freren Fonteinstraat. You will see the hotel immediately at your left.
By car - from Calais
- Take the high way to Bruges (high way A-18/E-40).
- Take exit Brugge/Torhout. Follow the signs "Brugge". After about 5km you will come to a round-about "Unesco Rotonde".
- Go right, direction "station" and follow this ring road. After about 1km you come to a road cross with traffic lights and indication "Katelijnepoort". Turn left into the Katelijnestraat.
- Continue as described above.
To consult train time tables please visit http://www.b-rail.be/nat/E/.
At the station in Brugge you take bus nr. 6 or 16 till the "Vismarkt" ("fish market"). Continue in the same direction. The hotel is in the next street at your right hand side.
A taxi from the station to the hotel costs about 8 euro.
Guests may contact the hotel to arrange transportation from and to the airport.